Time: What is the Value?
- Do we truly understand the concept of time or do we pretend to define it by using a clock and calendar?
- What is time and how does it affect our perception of the world around us?
- Are we rushing to meet deadlines – Are we in a rush to get our values and goals accomplished?
- Do you find yourself rushing just for fun?
- Are we rushing to accomplish more today than our ancestors were?
- Do we accomplish more or less?
- What is the value in time?
What if time was not an obstacle or a measuring point, but rather, an ally that provides us with an abundance of room for growth?
Would you opt out of your current condition for this option?
Sometimes having too much time is a burden and we look for opportunities to waste time.
Let me cut to the chase:
Time is the one valuable assest that is in constant depreciation and the one assest that we can not create.
I argue here that time is the most valuable asset we have and wasting time is like throwing away life.
We need to learn how to become more effective at managing our time – We can not throw it away for a few dollars an hour.
We need to maximize our value – We are valuable!
Discretionary Time = Wealth
Use your time wisely, prune off the activities that are dragging you down and
wasting your time, focus on what makes you happy, and dedicate your time to those wonderful areas.
Keith Lawrence Miller | The Elite Coach | The Million Dollar Coaching Company | www.EliteProCoach.com | (855) My-Pro-Coach