There is Always a Solution
There is never an end, but there is always a new beginning.
Are you willing to acknowledge alternatives and encounter the pain involved to travel the less traveled path?
Change is inevitable and accepting change is more difficult than change itself.
Identifying the solution is harder than proceeding.
The more opposition to change, the more pain involved in the process.
Accepting change provides satisfaction.
Let me leave you with a few chosen thoughts:
- If there is a will, there is a way.
- Nothing is impossible.
- It seems harder than it really is.
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Figuring out what to do is the hard part, doing it is the easy part.
The world is full of endless possibilities – riches to those that search and find the possibilities that are right for them.
The Million Dollar Coaching Company | 855-697-7626 | http://www.EliteProCoach.com/ |Contact us for a complimentary 30 Minute Coaching Consultation
- New Leader – Team Communication Error: Problems and Solutions (leadershipcoachingblog.com)
- Outsourcing Power and what it means to you (leadershipcoachingblog.com)