Process of Acknowledging Advertisements
Process of acknowledging advertisements
It takes 20 ad exposures before one will buy your product
Here are the steps:
- Looks at advertisement – Does not see it.
- Does not notice it.
- Conscious of existence.
- Faintly remembers having seen it before
- Reads it
- Turns up nose to it
- Reads it through and says “Oh brother”.
- Says, here is that confounded thing again!
- Wonders if it amounts to anything
- Asks neighbor their opinion
- Wonders how the advertiser makes it pay
- Thinks it must be good
- Says, perhaps it might be worth something
- Remembers wanting something for a while
- Tantalized because of the cost
- Thinks about buying it someday
- Makes a memo to self to buy
- Upset at not having enough money
- Counts money carefully
- Buys the offer
Process written by Thomas Smith in 1885
Keith Lawrence Miller | The Elite Coach | The Million Dollar Coaching Company | www.EliteProCoach.com | (855) My-Pro-Coach