Participative Management and Leadership Success
The most influential concept of successful management is Participative management: Respecting people builds trust which fuels innovation, not institutions that advocate for coercive management. Those who are coercive will either evolve their management style or face extreme loss and eventual failure.
Leadership success is judged on the six following variables:
- Individual achievement
- Team or Organizational Achievement
- Employee Satisfaction Ratings
- Succession Planning – Leadership Replacement
- Strength of Organization before, During, & After
- Finally, LEGACY: World Influence, How Leaders are Remembered
Successful leadership will acquire the majority of the stated above variables and the ultimate judges will be those who followed.
The Million Dollar Coaching Company | 855-697-7626 | Support@EliteProCoach.com | Contact us for a complimentary 30 Minute Coaching Consultation