Overcoming Adversity (2 of 2)
(I know you’re in suspense!)
Part 1 offered this thought: People don’t live up to their potential because they are told they can’t!
How do we overcome this negativity?
The power of success is within us and we have to understand that we all face adversity regardless of where we come from which is why adversity is a natural occurrence.
1. Self discipline: develop a mental attitude that controls emotions, sexuality, eating; control what you say by thinking before you speak and focus your mind on positive actions to gain mental peace.
2. Acquire a pleasing personality that improves your likeability factor.
Personality is within your control and causes people to like or dislike us.
Personality can be controlled through your reactions, direction of your enthusiasm, and through self discipline.
Let other people speak instead of leading the conversation (Listen) and be careful of the sarcasm that is used during conversation because it can trigger negativity in your audience.
Hint from Napoleon Hill:
- Finding fault with the world at large is not pleasing to others and indifference when others are speaking is resented
- Don’t flatter where it is not deserved because it comes off as insincere and you lose trust
- Don’t talk about your problems
3. Most of all: Uncompromising faith in seeing your success out till the end.
Being able to see something where there is nothing is what makes the average great.
Defeat is life’s test to you.
Get rid of all doubts and you will get as far as the amount of faith you have in succeeding.
4. Always exceed expectations!
5. Lastly, form an alliance with a trusted co-partner whether your Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Wife, Husband.
As long as you have full trust and clear communication your togetherness will provide a compounding of success.
This will get you past your limit and get you to the next level.
I have faith that you will embrace your struggles and choose not to take the line of least resistance.
Keith Lawrence Miller | The Elite Coach | The Million Dollar Coaching Company | www.EliteProCoach.com | (855) My-Pro-Coach