#1 Reason Why People Quit their Jobs and the Solution
Employees are the life-blood of the organization and more employees quit their jobs out of frustration. People love what they do, but hate doing their work when they are managed poorly. The majority of managers and leaders do not have the correct skills to lead their workforce, and the turnover rate reflects this reality. They need an intervention and leadership coaching is the prescription.
Does the following resonate with you?
- Do you hate getting out of bed because you have a miserable boss who takes their dissatisfaction out on you?
- Do you fear communicating with your boss because of the common backlash?
- Does your boss hear what you say regarding your assignments?
- Do you get frustrated when your boss does not acknowledge your contributions?
- Does your boss present the team’s work as their own to make them look good in the eyes of their superiors?
- Is there constant backroom gossip that has a negative connotation towards your boss?
- Does your manager make you feel uncomfortable?
- Do you get the sense that your boss feels and acts as if they are above you?
- Does your boss ask you to work during your free-time without caring if they are imposing on you?
- Do people in your company agree that your boss needs to learn how to be a better manager?
- 60% of Americans could agree with all of these questions.
- 99% of all workers throughout the world could agree with at least one of the above questions.
This is why there is a need for Leadership Coaching.
Leadership Coaching does not only enhance leadership abilities, but also improves interpersonal working conditions for all employees, improves overall company moral, improves work performance, reduces turnover, creates a culture of happiness, and creates a pleasant work atmosphere where people look forward to waking up in the morning to go to work.
Remember, “not all coaching is created equal”.
Recommend leadership coaching to: your manager – boss – team leader – district leader – general manager – the person you report to. The benefits will amaze you.
The attitude/behavioral change does not occur overnight, but changes will start to occur within weeks, and a dramatic change will occur within 6-12 months that will greatly improve your whole unit’s work satisfaction. Don’t allow yourself or your valued co-workers to become the next casualty of poor leadership. Contact a skilled leadership coach to provide the necessary coaching – training – solutions – and awareness. Toxic leadership poisons the workplace, is contagious, and sometimes operates below the level of consciousness.
Million Dollar Coaching Company | 855-697-7626 | http://www.EliteProCoach.com/ |Contact us for a complimentary 30 Minute Coaching Consultation
“Changing the Way the World Works”
- New Leader – Team Communication Error: Problems and Solutions (leadershipcoachingblog.com)
- 5 signs you’re a lousy boss (cbsnews.com)